Tag! 22 May, 2007Posted by possum in Tag you're it!.
add a comment
Here’s something going around the internets. Join in! ETA: I was a bit unclear (Trying to juggle an infant and blog obviously doesn’t work for me, I have enough trouble doing one thing properly at a time.), leave me a comment and I will:
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something random, a song, a colour, a photo, a sexual position, etc. (Or, not)
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Associate you with a character/pairing.
6. Ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you.
7. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
8. In return, you must post this in your journal.
Six weird things about me 1 February, 2007Posted by possum in Tag you're it!.
1 comment so far
Because Lulu made me.
- I don’t like pumpkin. I try it again every so often, cooked different ways but I just can’t get into it. Pumpkin soup is OK.
- I must start the day with a bowl of cereal. In a pinch a glass of milk will be OK, but I just won’t feel right for the rest of the day.
- I don’t care which side of the bed I sleep on, as long as it is closest to the door.
- I have a pterygium. I wear sunglasses every day of the year.
- I am a complete pansy when it comes to spiders. The only ones I can get close to are Daddy Long Legs, and that’s with the vacuum cleaner.
- I’m not aiming to have a natural child birth because I want to be all earth mama. The truth is the thought of pushing a baby out my vagina is far less scary to me than getting a needle stuck into my spine. I hate needles.
I didn’t say they would be good.