Updating fitness goals 17 March, 2008Posted by possum in Sport + Fitness.
add a comment
Run Bridge-to-Bridge race (6.5km) in less than 35 minutes. The race is on March 2.Ran it in 31:22 and won!
- Improve throwing strength. Not much progress has been made on this front I’m afraid.
- Improve attacking skills in netball.
- Run a 10km race. I’m running a quarter marathon (10.55km) on April 6.
The Mondo Beyondo goal –Run a half-marathon. This doesn’t feel Mondo Beyondo anymore. I think I’ll run a half in Spring or Autumn 2009.
- Long term, 10km in 45 minutes.
- That makes the real Mondo Beyondo goal running a marathon. I can’t see this happening for many years, at least until I’ve finished having children.