Tag! 22 May, 2007Posted by possum in Tag you're it!.
add a comment
Here’s something going around the internets. Join in! ETA: I was a bit unclear (Trying to juggle an infant and blog obviously doesn’t work for me, I have enough trouble doing one thing properly at a time.), leave me a comment and I will:
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something random, a song, a colour, a photo, a sexual position, etc. (Or, not)
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Associate you with a character/pairing.
6. Ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you.
7. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
8. In return, you must post this in your journal.
Those things I was looking forward to 22 May, 2007Posted by possum in Life.
add a comment
Here’s how they have turned out.
- A new baby, of course! Best baby ever!
- Finding out whether said baby is a boy or a girl. Another lovely girl.
- Being able to sleep on my back. Heavenly
- Being able to sleep on my front (eventually). Not really that great after all.
- Being able to roll over in bed without it feeling like a major event. I’m no longer a turtle stuck on it’s back.
- Going for a run. I’ve been doing a lot of walking lately, but I’d really like to feel the wind in my face again. Ha! I have been playing netball so there has been a bit of running.
- Not having to get up every hour to pee. Sure, I might have to get up every hour for the new baby, but that’s something I can pass off if I need to – nobody else is going to pee for me. I’m not living in the toilet anymore. And I’ve been able to sleep 8+ hours uninterrupted on occasion.
In short, life is good.